HOME / Manners & Dress Code
- • Only spike less or soft spike golf shoes are permitted.
- • Smoking area is designated.
- • Voice communication by mobile devices is allowed at designated areas.
- • Please come to the first tee ground 10 minutes prior to registered starting time.
- • You are asked to play without delay. The acceptable pace of play is about 2 hours and 10 minutes for 9 holes (half play).
- • Please pay attention to keep courses in good condition.
- • Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill in and smooth over all holes and footprints made.
Decent closing is requested.
Entrance and Main Lobby
- • Visitors are required to wear a jacket. Casual wears are not allowed like jeans, sandals and sweat shirts.
- • Hot pants, mini-skirts, tennis-skirts and men’s cropped pants are not allowed.
- • Men are required to wear a shirt with collar and sleeves or turtleneck. Shirts must be tucked in.
- • Revealing clothes are not allowed like T-shirts, tank tops, camisoles etc.